School Psychologist Vacancy in NE Portland
We're Hiring School Psychologists
Are you a licensed Special Education teacher in the state of Oregon? Are you seeking a position that will provide a supportive Special Education team and better work-life balance? Are you seeking flexibility in caseload assignments? We have the position for you!
Our district in Fairview is seeking to hire a talented Special Education teacher for the coming school year! We have a highly capable, highly talented multidisciplinary team on our staff, and are offering flexibility in caseload assignments, as we have openings in elementary, middle, and high schools with varying classroom settings.
- Administering Academic Assessments to Students
- Consults with parents and educational staff in Student Support Team meetings, 504 meetings, Eligibility meetings, and Individual Educational Plan meetings
- Drafting & contributing to IEPs
- Administers psychological assessments to evaluate a student's current intellectual, behavioral, academic and emotional functioning for use in special education eligibility determination and to assist in educational programming
- Participating in eligibility determination programs
- Participating in and contributing to professional learning activities provided by the department
- Meeting with parents to discuss performance of student and/or their evaluations
- Must be a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Oregon
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Effective collaborative skills
- Ability to connect positively with students, family members, and faculty members
- Self-starting, motivated attitude
To apply, please email [email protected] an updated copy of your resume or simply apply via the form below!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.