School Psychologist Vancouver, WA
Advocate students' well-being and offer support services to students at all levels, helping them process and overcome problems, diagnosing disorders, and providing treatment.
- 22-23 school year
- Assessments, testing, and counseling
- Full time 37.5 (will consider part time)
- Middle and high school
- Onsite but will consider hybrid
- WA School Psychology license is required
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.