School Psychologist, Vernon Hills IL
Soliant is working in partnership with a high-achieving school district near Vernon Hills, IL, and is seeking a School Psychologist candidate for the upcoming school year.
The applicant will be working with an Intermediate school, working with students from Third to Fifth grade. Both part- and full-time applicants are welcome!
We seek applicants who demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
- Graduate degree from an accredited program in School Psychology
- Illinois PEL (Professional Educator License) certification as a School Psychologist
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perrysburg, NY
- Paramount, CA
- Saline, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.