School Psychologist Virtual Jobs near Billing, Montana
Sunbelt has an opening for a full-time School Psychologist job in the Billings, Montana area. The applicant would be working with students who have developed a wide variety of disorders and concerns. The applicant would start next school and work year-round. The position is accepting resumes and scheduling interviews today!
School Psychologist Job Details:
- The applicant would be working, virutal, full-time
- For a school district in the Billings, Montana area
- The applicant would start immediately and work year round
School Psychologist Description:
- The applicant is responsible for the social, emotional, and behavioral needs of students in grades K-12
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings
- Providing insights and strategies for supporting faculty with students’ social-emotional-behavioral concerns through consultation and observation
- Montana Department of Education School Psychology Certification
- Must have Master’s degree from accredited university
- Strong New Graduates will be considered for the role
If you would like to apply for this full-time, virutal, School Psychologist position, for a school district in the Billings, Montana area, please submit your resumes to Sarah.Hooper@sunbeltstaffing.com today!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
- laconia, NH
- North Sacramento, CA
- Mettawa, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Geneva, IL
- Swannanoa, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.