School Psychologist Wanted | MUNDELEIN
School Psychologist Job Opening at Local Mundelein School District!
- NASP Certificate
- Master's Degree
- Illinois DOE License
- Full Time, 4 days/week
- 12 month contracted position
- Caseload comprises of Preschool students, aged 3-5.
- Early childhood assessment
- Play-based transdisciplinary assessments alongside OTs & SLPs!
- 2-3 evaluations per week, 2-4 meetings per week, report writing, and working with transitional team!
- Excellent benefits through United Healthcare, including vision & dental!
- More details provided on interview!
We are ultimately looking for a candidate that has a personal stake in the development and achievement of their students. If you feel that you’re a great fit for this role, I invite you to submit your information below, or directly email me an updated copy of your resume!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Battle Creek, MI
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Lakewood, CO
- Woburn, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Caledonia, WI
- Chesapeake, VA
- Skokie, IL
- Southfield, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.