School Psychologist| Woodstock, GA| 2022-2023
Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Woodstock, GA. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- Will be doing all eligibility testing including academic achievement portion.
- Attend eligibility meetings, IEP meetings, Tier 3 RTI meetings.
- Need to be self-motivated and organized and be trained on GoIEP.
School Masters Psychology degree
Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
Excited, dedicated, and reliable
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Bemidji, MN
- Austin, TX
- Edgewood, WA
- Springfield, OR
- Kelso, OR
- Corunna, MI
- Medford, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.