A school district in Boston, Massachusetts has a opening for a School Psychologist for the current school year
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- End of the School Year
- K-8th grade caseload
- Primarily testing, report writing, and some counseling
- Credentials in Massachusetts as a School Psychologist
- Must have Masters or Doctorate in School Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general School Psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Paxton, FL
- Boulder, CO
- Metairie, LA
- Kenner, LA
- Franklin, IN
- Norfolk, VA
- Gretna, LA
- Mooresville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.