We are looking for a school psychologist near Lansing, IL for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, approx. 35 weeks
- K- 21 age
- Program for adaptive learning
- Assessments, IEPS, evaluations, direct therapy
- Must have Illinois State License and PEL
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
Benefits For you:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Housing assistance
- Weekly pay
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below if this sounds of interest to you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Sonoma, CA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Romney, WV
- Brentwood , CA
- Elgin, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.