A school district in Richmond, Illinois has an opening for a School Psychologist for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; 2021-2022 School Year
- K-8th grade caseload
- Primary duties: Assessments and Counseling
- Credentials in Illinois as a School Psychologist
- Must have Master's in School Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general school psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Columbia, SC
- Warner Robins , GA
- Prince Frederick , MD
- Clarksville, TN
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Aurora, IL
- Stringtown, IN
- West Covina , CA
- West Lafayette , IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.