Soliant is working with a school district in the Venice, Florida area that needs a School Psychologist! The district needs the psychologist full-time, for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (40 hours per week); July 27th 2022 - June 5th, 2023
· PreK- 12th grade caseload; Itinerant position
· Job Duties: Providing services to students in a PreK-12th grade setting, conduct assessments and evaluations, monitor students progress, collaborate with other certified staff and parents, and implementation of IEP's.
·Active Florida Certification as a School Psychologist; Must have Master's degree in School Psychology
- Open to out of state and new graduate applicants
· Must be comfortable working on-site
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
- laconia, NH
- North Sacramento, CA
- Mettawa, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Geneva, IL
- Swannanoa, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.