Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located around the Michigan City, IN. Area, and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school. Thi is close to the Michigan and Illinois border. Easy commute from either state if you are close to the border. Even closer to the lake of Michigan, which makes this a very beautiful area to work in.
- This is a Full-time position of at least 5 days a week, 37.5-40 hours
- This would be an onsite position
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist in Indiana or certified as a School Psychologist
- Caseload would be for either a Preschool position or between a elem/intermediate school position
- Responsibilities: Giving assessments and attending response to intervention (RtI) (tier 3) meetings, completing preschool referrals and evaluations (both initials and rivals). This would also include evals, report writing, consulting with teachers, and some group work
- Great supportive school director that is there to help you succeed in you position.
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Camarillo , CA
- Locust, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Gastonia , NC
- Midland, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Malibu , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.