Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located near Lombard, IL. Area, and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school. This in the middle area of Chicago. In a great position to be commutable for a multitude of areas.
- Work would start on the schools schedule and end at the end of the school year.
- Middle school level: 35- 40 hours a week
- This would be an onsite position
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist Illinois or certified as a School Psychologist
- Responsibilities: Giving assessments and attending response to intervention (RtI) (tier 3) meetings, completing preschool referrals and evaluations (both initials and rivals). This would also include initials, triennials, and IEP's
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
- New grads will be considered
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Richmond, KY
- Harwich, PA
- Valdez, AK
- Smyrna, DE
- Oxnard, CA
- Eugene, OR
- Laurens, SC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.