Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located around the Harrisburg, PA. Area, and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school. In a beautiful area of Pennsylvania that can be an easy commute from areas all over. Traffic would never be a huge problem when it comes to driving back and forth to this position.
- This is a Full-time position of at least 37.5 hours a week, 5 days a week. (could possibly be looked into for part time)
- This would be an onsite position
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist in Pennsylvania or certified as a School Psychologist
- Responsibilities: Giving assessments and attending response to intervention (RtI) (tier 3) meetings, completing preschool referrals and evaluations (both initials and rivals). This would also include evals, report writing, consulting with teachers, and some group work
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Edgewood, WA
- Springfield, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.