Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located in the Fort Pierce, FL. area and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school. A beautiful area of florida close to the beaches. Only an hour from the West Palm Beach area also. Great area to work if you love the feeling of the coast.
- This is a Full-time position of 35- 37.5 hours a week, 5 days a week.
- Position would go from 8/1/22 - 5/25/23
- This would be an onsite position (possible hybrid position)
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist in Florida or certified as a School Psychologist
- Caseload may vary, based on best fit to the candidate
- Responsibilities: Giving assessments and attending response to intervention (RtI) (tier 3) meetings, also includes report writing.
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
- New Grads will be considered for the position
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Camarillo , CA
- Locust, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Gastonia , NC
- Midland, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Malibu , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.