Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located near the Lunenburg, MA. area and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school.
- This is a Full-time position of 35 hours a week
- This would be an onsite position
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist in Massachusetts or certified as a School Psychologist
- Caseload: Elementary school
- Responsibilities: Conducting special education evaluations
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.