School Psychologist | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a School Psychologist to work on assignment with an established school located in the Santa Cruz, CA area.
Please read the details below, and reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- $42–60 / Hour Weekly Pay
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Psychology
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(678) 920 – 5936
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.