Sunbelt has teamed up with a school district in the Richmond, VA area and they looking for a School Psychologist for the current school year!
- Contract position
- Masters degree in Psychology/ School Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist
- Competitive Compensation Starting at $45 per hour
- Increases Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Please apply and send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Feel free to reach out to me directly for questions.
Jordan Berry | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Frederick, VAFor the upcoming school year, our school district in Frederick, VA is hiring a School Psychologist for an onsite position. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with our administration team. Please see the details below for this fantastic opportunity! Location: Frederick, VA Details/Specifications: Full Time Full 2023-2024 School Year Start Date: August 2, 2023 End Date: June 3, 2024 District is likely to renew for next scho
- Stafford, VAFull-Time School Psychologist needed near Stafford, VA Position: School Psychologist Location: near Stafford, VA Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract for the 2023-2024 school year Grade Levels: K-12th About Us: Sunbelt Staffing is a leading education staffing company dedicated to connecting talented professionals with meaningful job opportunities in educational settings. We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to j
- Fairfax, VASchool Psychologist | Fairfax, VA Position Details Contract or Direct Hire Full Time or Part Time Duties: Administer academic assessments to students Draft special education documents to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEP’s and/or Eligibility reports Attend eligibility and IEP meetings to help the team develop the individualized education plan Attend eligibility meetings to review psychological assessments an
- Belmont, VASunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for an on-site, school-based job in the Belmont, VA area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Virginia School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time – about 30 hours per week Caseload – K -12th grader
- Arlington, VAResponsibilities: Conduct assessments, evaluations, and interventions for students. Collaborate with educators and parents to create support plans. Provide counseling and support to students facing emotional and behavioral challenges. Participate in IEP meetings and advocate for students' needs. Qualifications: Master's degree in School Psychology. Active VA School Psych License. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Commit
- Arlington, VAProCare Therapy is seeking a School Psychologist for a school district in Arlington, VA. Details: Full-Time or Part-Time 7.5 hours a day As soon as possible - August or June Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify learning and behavior challenges. Develop and implement individualized interventions. Provide counseling and support services. Collaborate with educators and parents. Promote a positive school climate. Maintai
- Arlington, VAJoin us in shaping a brighter future for our students! ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified School based Psychologist to join our team and play a pivotal role in providing essential psychological services within an educational setting. 2023 -2024 School Year INTERVIEWING NOW Location: Arlington, VA Job Type: Full OR Part time Part time - Min. of 3 days Weekly Hours: 20-40 hours Caseload: E
- Arlington, VAAre you a dedicated School Psychologist looking for a rewarding opportunity in Arlington, VA? We have a full-time position available starting in March that might be the perfect fit for you! Position Details: Location: Arlington, VA Start Date: March Type: Full-Time Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate Requirements: Valid School Psychologist certification Proven experience in a school setting Strong communication and interpersonal skills H
- Newport News, VAHow to Apply: If you are interested in this fully remote School Psychologist job for a district in Virginia please email your resume at [email protected] or give me a call at 813-776-0375 to go over the details and answer your questions. Job Requirements: Master's degree from an accredited university Active VA School Psychologist license Telehealth experience (preferred) Job Details: Fully remote job utilizing
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.