School Psychologists Needed! | 2022/23 | Limon, CO
We are currently seeking a passionate School Psychologist for the first half of the first semester of the 2022/23 school year for a contract position located in Limon, CO. This is an excellent school district with lots of support. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive as well.
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- Limon, CO
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement ; PreK - 12th
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Conduct academic assessments to pupils
- Compose special education reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs and/or eligibility reports
- Attendance at eligibility and IEP meetings
- Arrange meetings with parents to discuss performance and evaluations results
- Consult with parents, students, teachers, and other professionals to improve student success
- Minimum Master's level degree in School Psychology
- MUST HAVE School Psychologist State Certification in Wisconsin
- Previous School Experience is Required
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
- $30 - 45/hour
If you’re interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to me through email at [email protected]. If you have any questions about this position not answered within the description, please reach out to me for further assistance as well. I'd love to help!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.