School Psychologists Needed in Portland, Maine
School Psychologists Needed in Portland, ME
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Portland, ME that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability.
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- 2023-2024 School Year
- ASAP Start-June 12, 2024 END
- K-12 Caseload
- Assesments and Evaluations
- Collect/Analyze data and lead meetings
- Master's in School Psychology is required.
- Valid Maine Psychologist State Licensure
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- 10–15-minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
Justin M. DeCusati
Office: (678) 935-0435
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Portland, MEFull Time Certified K-12 School Psychologist Position - Portland, ME Job Description Location: Portland, ME Full Time, 37.5 Hours Weekly Pay K-12th itinerant openings, will take preferences into consideration assessments & evals observations collect/analyze data and lead meetings Ready to interview ASAP More details upon interview Job Requirements Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School Psycholo
- Portland, MEWe are working with a Maine school district to help hire an experienced School Psychologist! This job opening is now accepting compassionate candidates that are seeking to help youth succeed and reach their fullest potential. Additional details are below. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity and about contracting with ProCare Therapy. We're actively reviewing resumes and are eager to speak with you! Assignment Details: O
- Falmouth, MESoliant is hiring a school psychologist for a school district near Falmouth, Maine. Newly certified school psychologist graduates are welcome to apply! Specific details on caseload will be discussed on the interview. Job Responsibilities Full-Time/Full-Year Onsite K-12 (no more than 80 students) Assessments and Evaluations Job Requirements Must have Maine School Psychology Certification Master's Degree or Higher No prior scho
- Portland, MESchool Psychologist Needed - Now Interviewing Are you interested in joining one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year? Are you passionate about providing an encouraging learning environment for students? This might be the position for you! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated School Psychologist in Portland, ME. Our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please review the fo
- Portland, MEProCare Therapy has an opening for a licensed school psychologist to work with a great school district in Portland, Maine. This is a full time, onsite position working with a K-12 caseload. This position is open for immediate hire. You'll be completing evaluations, re-evaluations, assessments, developing IEPs and working collaboratively with other school psychologists and special education teachers. This is a contracted position working with Pr
- Portland, MEProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist for a contract position in Portland, Maine. Responsibilities: Administer psychological assessments to students to evaluate their cognitive, academic, and emotional development Attend and participate in educational determination team (EDT) meetings to discuss student performance and progress Conduct eligibility testing to determine if students qualify for special educatio
- Portland, MEAre you an experienced School Psychologist in the Portland, Maine looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Portland area for the current 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Job Type: ASAP- Jun 12 37.5 hrs/wk K-12th itinerant openings, will take pre
- Portland, MESchool Psychologist Needed in Maine! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist in Portland, ME. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Portland, ME Employment type: Fulltime/ 37.5 hrs. per week Caseload: Multiple Openings K-12th itinerant openings assessments &
- Portland, MEJob Title: Full-Time School Psychologist Location: Portland, ME Employment Type: Full-Time Start Date: ASAP End Date: Until the End of the School Year Are you a dedicated School Psychologist looking for a rewarding opportunity? ProCare Therapy, a leader in educational staffing, is seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist to join our team for a full-time position in Portland, ME. Position Details: Role: Full-Time School Psyc
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.