School Psychology Job - 3 days/week
School Psychologist Jobs in Oregon | On-site, hybrid, virtual openings
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy have a contract School Psychology job opening for an excellent school district in Eugene. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year or through the summer if you’re seeking a remote summer Psychology job. We require 2 years of recent school psychology experience as well as a master’s degree. Please email your resume to [email protected] to begin the interview process.
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote
- 2-3 days/week
- Variable population
- Re evaluations
- Elementary and middle school students
What to expect:
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child's program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree required
- State DOE Licensure required
- NASP Certification required
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Guaranteed hours
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Senior Director of Virtual Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Edina, MN
- St. Cloud, MN
- Rochester, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Portland, OR
- Phoenix, AZ
- Green Bay, WI
- Lawrence, KS
- Cincinnati, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.