School Psychology Job near Montclair, NJ 07028
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near Montclair, NJ 07028. This is a full-time, on-site position for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a licensed School Psychologist in New Jersey, please see the details and apply below.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week, will also consider part-time applicants*
- Caseload of Preschool through 12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- On-site position within a school located near Montclair, NJ
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- School Psychology license in the state of New Jersey
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with IEP requirements
- Ability to commute to on-site location near Montclair, NJ
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this full-time School Psychology job near Montclair, NJ, please apply below, email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 792-3410.
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Southbridge, MA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
- Red Bluff, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.