School Psychology Job near Osceola, IN 46561 - Part-Time or Full-Time! Apply Today!
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near Osceola, IN 46561. This is a full-time, on-site position for the 2022-2023 school year and is open to part-time and full-time candidates.
- Full-time and part-time openings
- Caseload of Preschool through 12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- On-site position within a school located near Osceola, IN 46561
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- School Psychology license in the state of IL
- Active PEL (Professional Educators License)
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with IEP requirements
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this School Psychology job near Osceola, IN, please apply below, email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 792-3410.
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn, MI
- White Plains, NY
- Albany, OR
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Ritter, SC
- Seattle, WA
- Destin, FL
- Long Beach, CA
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.