School Psychology Job - Nestor, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is urgently hiring a full-time School Psychologist for a school district near Nestor, CA. If you are a School Psychologist in the Nestor/San Diego, CA area - please review the job requirements and details and apply below!
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload of PreK- 8th grade students with a variety of learning disabilities
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited University
- Active California School Psychology License and PPS credentials
- Familiarity with formal and informal assessments, IEP development, and Special Education procedures
If you are interested in this on-site School Psychology job, please apply below, or email me directly with your resume: [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- South Bend, IN
- COATESVILLE, PA
- Chino, CA
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- Solana Beach, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Osceola, IN
- Harmony, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.