School RBT Openings
2023-2024 School Jobs: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
We are currently seeking an RBT to work in a school district for the current school year, with the potential to renew for the following school year. This is a full-time, on-site position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Full Time, start ASAP
- Full School Year
- Various caseloads, depending on experience
- Helping with behaviors in classroom setting, assisting in facilitating instruction.
- Ready to interview
- Must have Active RBT certification
- Previous RBT Experience working with pediatrics is a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Worecester, MASunbelt is working with a nearby school district to hire a full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in the Worcester, MA area. Details about the RBT Job: • Work under supervision of the BCBA • Provide behavior interventions • Able to work in a group setting as well as 1:1 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications: • School experience is a plus • Able to commute in to the Worcester, MA area For more informat
- Bedford, MAJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Bedford, MA Company: ProCare Therapy Job Type: Full-time Pay Rate: Dependent on experience ProCare Therapy is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for full-time contract positions in Bedford, MA for the 2023-2024 school year. Join our team and play a crucial role in providing behavior support and intervention to students with special
- Bedford, MAWe are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technician to join our team. As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will play a crucial role in providing evidence-based behavioral interventions to individuals with developmental disabilities or behavioral disorders. Responsibilities: Work closely with the student to provide academic and behavioral support Implement strategies and techniques to support student learning and e
- Boston, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year Are you an experienced RBT in Boston, MA looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Bedford area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below. Job Requirements High school diploma or equivalent Active RBT Cert
- Framingham, MAJob Opportunity: Behavior Aide Location: Framingham, MA Position Type: Full-Time Hours Per Week: 32.5 Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 21, 2024 Setting: Preschool Classroom or High School Educational Program (Placement based on preference and experience) Responsibilities: Implement ABA behavior plans Conduct data collection Facilitate social interactions Assist students in maintaining attention to academic instruction Provide direct service
- Ashland, MASunbelt is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Behavior Technician to help a school district near Ashland, Massachusetts. This Behavior Technician would be working full time high school caseload. Job Specifics: Full time (32.5 hours) High school caseload Mild to moderate disabilities 1:1 positions On-site Job Qualifications: School experience is required Experience working in the ABA field is preferred Sunbelt Be
- Cambridge, MAPosition: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Cambridge, MA Sunbelt is working with a school in the Cambridge, MA area who is seeking a reliable and motivated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year staring as soon as possible. The position involves working with children who have autism or other developmental disabilities in a school setting. Responsibilities: Implementing therapy s
- Tyngsborough, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate RBT for the current school year for a contract position located near Bedford, MA. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about
- Groton, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Bedford, MA area that is looking for a full time RBT for the school year 2023-2024. Please see additional details about this opportunity below: Job Requirements High school diploma or equivalent Active RBT Certification On-Site Benefits: Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) 401k m
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.