School Registered Behavior Technician
Full Time, RBT Position for the School year:
Soliant has partnered with a school located near Willimantic, CT to fill a vacant position for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Ideally, our team is looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success. Check out the job details below and apply! To be successful in this role you must have experience working with behavioral students, and must have great classroom management skills (experience working in special education classrooms is a plus).
Description of Position:
- Contract Position-W2
- School Experience Preferred
- Starts ASAP
- Multiple Caseloads (Candidates choice)
- RBT certification required*
- Skills in Report writing for Parents, Teachers and BCBA.
- Experience in Crisis management
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Starts at $28/hr
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay w/ Guaranteed Hours
Interested parties should submit their updated resumes to [email protected].
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Higganum, CT
- Woodbury, CT
- Bristol, CT
- West Hartford, CT
- Columbia, CT
- Darien, CT
- New Haven, CT
- Hartford, CT
- Newington, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.