School Setting BCBA (Board-Certified Behavior Analyst) - Colonial Heights, MA area
School-Based BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Colonial Heights, Massachusetts area to prescreen, interview and hire a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) for the current 2023/2024 school-year.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Create Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Analyze behavioral data to make data-driven decisions and adjustments to intervention
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to implement behavior support plans.
- Attend Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and provide input on behavior goals and strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, progress, and interventions.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the BACB
- Proficiency in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Off on all weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Travel stipends are available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay.
- Reimbursements available for onboarding and clearances.
- Full-time, hourly rate range: $40 - $55/hr negotiable based on applicants previous experience and qualifications.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed.
W2 contracted position - contract renewals are available if desired!
For questions please contact Marlee Hobgood at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Worecester, MASunbelt is working with a nearby school district to hire a full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in the Worcester, MA area. Details about the RBT Job: • Work under supervision of the BCBA • Provide behavior interventions • Able to work in a group setting as well as 1:1 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications: • School experience is a plus • Able to commute in to the Worcester, MA area For more informat
- Bedford, MAJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Bedford, MA Company: ProCare Therapy Job Type: Full-time Pay Rate: Dependent on experience ProCare Therapy is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for full-time contract positions in Bedford, MA for the 2023-2024 school year. Join our team and play a crucial role in providing behavior support and intervention to students with special
- Bedford, MAWe are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technician to join our team. As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will play a crucial role in providing evidence-based behavioral interventions to individuals with developmental disabilities or behavioral disorders. Responsibilities: Work closely with the student to provide academic and behavioral support Implement strategies and techniques to support student learning and e
- Boston, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year Are you an experienced RBT in Boston, MA looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Bedford area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below. Job Requirements High school diploma or equivalent Active RBT Cert
- Framingham, MAJob Opportunity: Behavior Aide Location: Framingham, MA Position Type: Full-Time Hours Per Week: 32.5 Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 21, 2024 Setting: Preschool Classroom or High School Educational Program (Placement based on preference and experience) Responsibilities: Implement ABA behavior plans Conduct data collection Facilitate social interactions Assist students in maintaining attention to academic instruction Provide direct service
- Ashland, MASunbelt is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Behavior Technician to help a school district near Ashland, Massachusetts. This Behavior Technician would be working full time high school caseload. Job Specifics: Full time (32.5 hours) High school caseload Mild to moderate disabilities 1:1 positions On-site Job Qualifications: School experience is required Experience working in the ABA field is preferred Sunbelt Be
- Cambridge, MAPosition: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Cambridge, MA Sunbelt is working with a school in the Cambridge, MA area who is seeking a reliable and motivated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year staring as soon as possible. The position involves working with children who have autism or other developmental disabilities in a school setting. Responsibilities: Implementing therapy s
- Tyngsborough, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate RBT for the current school year for a contract position located near Bedford, MA. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about
- Groton, MARegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Bedford, MA | Current School Year ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Bedford, MA area that is looking for a full time RBT for the school year 2023-2024. Please see additional details about this opportunity below: Job Requirements High school diploma or equivalent Active RBT Certification On-Site Benefits: Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) 401k m
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.