Spanish Bilingual School Psychologist Needed for 22/23 School Year
Part Time School Psychologist Need in Minneapolis, MN
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a wonderful School District in Minneapolis, Minnesota that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Part Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- 22/23 School Year
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Performing Evaluations on Children in the Special Education Program
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Minnesota School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- Must be Spanish/English Bilingual
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- San jose, CA
- Garfield, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Deerfield , MI
- Snoqualmie, WA
- north branch, MN
- Fairmont, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.