Special Education Program Admin- San Francisco, CA Competitive Pay!
We are currently hiring for a Special Education Program Administrator for the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year in San Francisco, California. This opportunity comes with great pay, great opportunities and even better benefits!
- Assist the Supervisor of Related Services with overseeing the following services: Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Adapted Physical Education, Visually Impaired, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Orthopedic Impairment, Audiology, Orientation and Mobility and Assistive Technology.
- Valid California Administrative Services Credential or eligibility for a California Administrative Services Credential.
- 2 years of applicable knowledge/experience related to Special Education
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Special Education preferred
- Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students
- Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities
- Experience serving as a related services administrator
- Experience planning staff development programs
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
- Ashland, MA
- Golden, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.