State Certified/ Licensed School Psychologist
State Certified/ Licensed School Psychologist
PA– Independent Contractor
Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting serving students with a range of disorders. Never commute again, of course unless you are going to the kitchen for a quick mid-day snack. Mostly importantly, your responsibilities will be strictly servicing your students, and taking care of their paperwork!
• K-12 caseload
• Mild-moderate students
• Evaluations and IEPs
• Support Students’ Educational Needs
• Masters Level Degree
• NASP Certification is a PLUS
If you’re living in another state, but licensed in the state of PA as a School Psych, apply today!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lancaster, PASunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near Lancaster, PA. This is a full-time, on-site job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Active PA Psych License Previous experience with Special Education students Job Details: Full-Time Highschool Caseload Mild to Moderate disabilties On-site job nea
- Pottstown, PAAre you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Pottstown, PA area looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a
- Springfield, PAAre you a school psychologist in the Springfield, PA area? If so, please read below to find out more about this school psychologist position and apply! Job Details Full Time High School Ranging disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a Master's degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution. Pursue certification as a School Psychologist through the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) and pass
- Lake Meade, PAAre you a school psychologist in the Lake Meade, PA area? If so, please read below to find out more about this school psychologist position and apply! Job Details Full Time K-12 Mild to Moderate disabilities Job Qualifications Earn a bachelor's degree in psychology, education, or a related field. Complete a master's or specialist degree program in school psychology approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Gain su
- Harrisburg, PAOverview: Join our team as a Full-time School Psychologist for the 2023-24 School Year in Harrisburg, PA. We're committed to fostering K-12 students' academic and emotional well-being, creating an inclusive and diverse learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments, collaborate on interventions Provide individual/group counseling Contribute to IEP development Foster positive, inclusive school climate Attend multidisciplinary
- Schnecksville, PABlazer Jobs, in partnership with the local school district in Schnecksville, PA, is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Psychologist to join our team. This is a full-time position that offers a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and families in the community. Key Responsibilities: Conducting psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' needs Collaborating with teachers, parents, and adm
- Pottsville, PASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in Pottsville, PA. If you are a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Obtain a master's or specialist degree in school psychology from an accredited institution, approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and NASP. Field Ex
- Elizabethville, PASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in Elizabethville, PA. If you are a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Obtain a master's or specialist degree in school psychology from an accredited institution, approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and NASP. Fiel
- Allentown, PAAre you a School Psychologist looking for a new opportunity? Procare Therapy is working with a district in the Allentown, PA area who is in need. Please read below for more information. What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment. Schoo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.