Still looking? Great School Psychologist Opportunity! Escondido, CA area
District director is ready to interview!
A school district near Escondido, California is looking for a full-time school psychologist. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, be energetic and creative, possess confidence, and a desire to increase and improve educational and behavioral outcomes for students.
- Virtual interview process.
- Conferencing with teachers, aides, students, principal, home liaison, nurse, speech therapist, reading and math resource personnel, and others as is appropriate to each unique situation.
- Observation within classroom setting and on playground, as well as others where applicable.
- Testing with use of screening and/or individual psychological tools.
- Information collation of school record, health records, teachers reports, outside agencies, other school districts and others.
- Develop individual prescriptions for students consisting of such activities as:
- Staffing with child, teacher, nurse, speech therapist, doctor, resource personnel and others.
- Setting performance criteria, e.g., desired behavioral outcomes.
- Setting performance objectives via written individualized prescription plan.
- Assignment of responsibilities for implementing and evaluating the plan.
- Scheduling follow-ups.
- Intensive individual counseling.
- Intensive group counseling.
- Individual contract.
- Behavior modification techniques.
- Referral to outside agencies such as Mental Health, Child Guidance Clinic, etc.
- Revision of instructional program such as replacement, re-scheduling of school day, as well as others.
- Placement in special education program.
- Family counseling.
- Follow-up procedures will consist of:
- Periodic checkups to determine progress made.
- Progress evaluation with Diagnostic Profile Rating Scale.
- Determine case conclusion.
- Reviewing reports.
- Writing summaries.
- Modifying plans.
- Assist Child Development Specialist in conducting in-service for teachers, aides and parents through:
- Individual consultation (one-to-one).
- Small groups such as grade level conferencing.
- Large groups consisting of total faculty or combing faculties in in-service workshops.
- Be knowledgeable about and recommend outside resource consultants.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage available
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Littleton, CO
- Centennial, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
- Lafayette, CA
- murfreesboro, TN
- Union City, CA
- Leslie, MI
- Centreville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.