Tele-School Psychologist **Quick Offer**
I am working with a school district in Colorado for the remainder of the school year for a Tele-School Psychologist opportunities. The district has an innovated staff, very supportive, allows for a flexible work from home schedule. In addition, we provide clinical and technical training along with a competitive pay rate.
- Working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities
- Caseload: Grades 7th-12th
- IEP Meetings
- Direct Mental Health
- Special Ed Guidance to Building Teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for Full-time during school hours
- Master’s Level Degree in School Psychology
- Plan and prepare written treatment program based on evaluation of available patient/resident data
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, 2-3 years.
- 40 hours/week *guaranteed*
- Full School year
- Hourly pay rate: $30-$45/hr
- Colorado DOE license preferred
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as an School Psychologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-776-2137!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Meadville , PA
- Home, NM
- Franklin, PA
- Minneapolis , MN
- Erie, PA
- York , PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Princeton, IL
- Newberry, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.