Telehealth School Psychologist Needed Near Warsaw, IN
Soliant is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a full-time position in Indiana. The district is looking for an applicant that is comfortable leading a multi-disciplinary team in conducting evaluations. The director is open to both virtual and onsite candidates. To hear more details, please contact me today.
- Contract Position (W2 onsite or 1099 telehealth)
- Full-School Year
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Assigned to 3 school campuses
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a resource to teachers and other school personnel regarding academic and behavior intervention.
- Consults with parents to plan, advocate, and make recommendations concerning their child’s positive learning experience.
- Utilizes problem solving, data based decision making and assessment skills to support effective services for positive student outcomes across cognitive, academic, social, behavioral and mental health domains
- Conducts special education evaluations to inform eligibility, service and programming decisions.
- Active Indiana credentials for School Psychology
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
Benefits (Not applicable for 1099)
- Travel Stipends
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Indianapolis, IN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Albuquerque, NM
- NASHVILLE , TN
- New Orleans, LA
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Santa Monica, CA
- Carmel, IN
- Martinsburg, WV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.