Telehealth School Psychologist | Short Term Position | Spring Semester
Soliant has partnered with a school district in Massachusetts that is looking for a short term School Psychologist for the 2023 Spring semester. The district is interested in a candidate that has had at least 1 year of experience in a telehealth position. If you are interested in scheduling an interview, please apply below.
- 1099 Contract Position
- Full-Time Hours
- Short Term Position (3 months)
- Elementary Caseload
- Duties include testing and presenting at IEP meetings and occasional meetings with district staff.
- Applicant MUST have had at least 2 years of experience as a School Psychologist.
- If applicant is out of state, they must hold School Psychologist credentials in the state they reside in and in MA.
- Applicants are responsible for their own health benefits, liability insurance, and taxes (1099)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Anoka, MN
- Madison, WI
- Yelm, WA
- Simi Valley, CA
- oxford, MI
- Gurnee, IL
- greer, SC
- Collinsville, IL
- Muncie, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.