Telepractice Bilingual School Psychologist for Indiana School District
We are seeking a School Psychologist in the state of Indiana will be entirely remote, and the successful candidate will provide virtual counseling, assessments, and interventions to elementary and middle school children with mild to moderate needs in Indiana.
- 100% Digital
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Testing and therapy materials provided!
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Active IN state licensure or ability to obtain
- Pass a tech screen
- Ability to obtain Professional Liability Insurance
- Proven experience working with school students with mild to moderate needs
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or contact 813-776-0355 for more information.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Home, INWork From Home as a School Psychologist in Indiana VocoVision partners with schools across the country, tailoring services for each need. Whether it’s just a few students or an entire caseload, a full-year contract or short-term help for vacations or maternity leave, our telepractice providers are here to successfully treat, instruct, assess, consult, document services and collaborate with teachers and other team members. In other words — we
- Indianapolis, INMaster's degree in School Psychology or related field Indiana State School Psychologist Certification Strong communication and interpersonal skills Proficiency in virtual assessment tools and platforms Previous experience in a school setting preferred To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]. Join us in making a difference in the lives of students in Indianapolis, IN. Apply today!
- Indianapolis, INAre you a caring and devoted School Counselor eager to make a positive impact on young minds? Look no further! Porter County Education Services has an outstanding opportunity waiting for you. Join our team for the academic year from August 14th, 2023, to May 31st, 2024, and play a crucial role in supporting PreK-12 students in a virtual learning environment. Job Details: School: Porter County Education Services Position: Virtual School Psych
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist for K-12 Students Are you a skilled and compassionate school psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses? Sunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Digital School Psychologist to join our team. As a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, Sunbelt connects talented professionals with rewarding positions in the
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist (Mild to Moderate Diagnoses) - Voco Vision Voco Vision, a leading provider of online educational services, is seeking a qualified and compassionate Digital School Psychologist to join our team. This remote position involves working with K-12 students who have mild to moderate diagnoses, providing them with comprehensive support and guidance. Job Details: Position: Digital School Psychologist Company:
- Home, INHistory: TeleHealth has been around for over a decade. As needs continue to grow in rural and virtual setting districts, this arena is becoming more and more popular. VocoVision is the TeleTherapy Division of Soliant Health. We hire many disciplines within the Special Education Department. Most recently, School Psychologist can provide services remotely. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Selected candidate will report to the District Director of Special Edu
- Muncie, INCalling on all Indiana-licensed School Psychologists seeking a remote work opportunity! One of Soliant's clients, a large district in Indiana, is now accepting remote applicants for a contract opening. Applicants will be working about 35 hours per week, and covering 2-3 public schools and 1 non-public school. Typically, district staff screen 60-90 referrals and evaluate 40-60 students, with support from Diagnosticians. This is a role in nee
- Greenwood, INWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Indiana! If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply. What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in Indiana Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technica
- Indianapolis, INJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Indiana, USA (Remote) Employment Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with educational institutions across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced work from home, virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a 1099 contracting position in Indiana. Position Overview
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.