TelePsychologist in Utah
TelePsychologist in Utah
If you are seeking an opportunity that would advance your career in TelePractice, Vocovision is the place for you! Vocovision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems).
All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
• Masters in Psychology
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Career Advancement
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Compensation is based on experience, education, and location.
If you are looking for extra income as a School Psychologist in TeleTherapy, apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Home, UTTelePsychologist in Utah If you are seeking an opportunity that would advance your career in TelePractice, Vocovision is the place for you! Vocovision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many childr
- Home, UTTele Psychologist in a School District Job Type: Contract See the Vision! Be the Vision! Double your Vision! Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today’s society! Tele Psych reduces the hassle in a school setting and missed visits due to illn
- South Weber, UTAre you a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist with the desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students? ProCare Therapy is seeking a School Psychologist to join our team! Position Details: Full-Time , M-F 40 hours per week 2023-2024 School Year 1/2 on-site, 1/2 virtual Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify and address students' social, emotional, and behavioral needs Provide counselin
- Tooele, UTSchool Psychologist Needed in Utah Open to Virtual! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist in Tooele, UT. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Tooele, Utah Employment type: Fulltime/23-24 SY Caseload: 2 Openings - 1 Preschool - 1 Elementary or Highschool ( dep
- Toole, UTPosition Details: Full-Time , M-F 37.5 hrs/week 2023-2024 School Year On-site or Virtual Pre-School, Elementary and High School Start ASAP Qualifications: Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology Must be have UT Department of Education Certification Licensed through the state of UT Benefits: Weekly Pay Competitive Compensation based on experience Medical, Dental, Vision insurance packages 401k matching O
- Erda, UTProCare Therapy is seeking a School Psychologist to join our team for an on-site or Virtual position. Position Details: Full-Time , M-F 37.5 hrs/week 2023-2024 School Year On-site or Virtual Pre-School, Elementary and High School Start ASAP Key Responsibilities: Will be in-charge of assessments- which includes evaluations and eligibility meetings. Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and providing recomme
- Millcreek, UTAbout This Role: ProCare Therapy and VocoVision are seeking a Virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a school district in Utah. See Details Below: Details and Qualifications: Full time Contract Position 40 hours per week Deliver engaging virtual therapy sessions. Caseload age: K-12 Active School Psychologist licensure required 2+ years of school-based experience required Passed Tech Screen (email [email protected] f
- Cedar City, UTWe are currently seeking a highly qualified and motivated School Psychologist to join our dedicated team at Iron County School District. This is a full-time position with multiple needs and a diverse K-12 caseload. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. Job Type: In Person K-12 More information in interview Qualifications: Master's degree or
- Tooele, UTSchool Psychologist Job Opportunity in Tooele, UT | Current School Year Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Tooele area looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Job Requirements Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology Utah State School Psychologist Certification On-Site Benefits: Weekl
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.