TeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in MD
TeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in MD
Full Time Position
VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
Work from home today as a School Psychologist servicing a range of disorders in Maryland School District.
• Master or Doctoral Degree
• State Board License
• NASP Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to take your career to a new level as a School Psychologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me at 770-325-0321.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Baltimore, MDVirtual School Psychologist - Maryland Sunbelt is working with a school district in the Maryland area to help fill a Virtual School Psychologist position. There are both full-time and part-time options and will start as soon as possible through the rest of the academic school year. Job Details: K-12th grade caseload 1099 position Contract work Primarily would support assessments Assists with administer assessments, observations, and
- Annapolis, MDJob Post: Digital School Psychologist for K-12 Students Are you a skilled and compassionate school psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses? Sunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Digital School Psychologist to join our team. As a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, Sunbelt connects talented professionals with rewarding positions in the
- Hagerstown, MDJob Title: School Psychologist Company: VocoVision Location: Maryland, USA (Remote) Job Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of virtual education services, dedicated to supporting students and schools with innovative solutions. We are currently seeking a remote School Psychologist to join our team for the second half of the 2023/2024 school year for a Maryland School District. As a remote contractor
- Glen Burnie, MDJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Maryland, USA (Remote) Employment Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with educational institutions across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced work from home, virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a 1099 contracting position in Maryland. Position Overvi
- Columbia, MDTitle: Full-Time School Psychologist - Teletherapy Company: Vocovision Location: Work from Home (Maryland) Job Description: Vocovision seeks a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities in MD. The successful candidate must have a Master's degree or higher, at least 2 years of school-based experience, and hold a Maryland state licensure. Qualifications: Hold MD state licensu
- Baltimore, MDAre you a dedicated School Social Worker seeking a rewarding virtual role? VocoVision is hiring a Virtual School Social Worker to provide crucial support to students remotely. Position: Virtual School Social Worker Location: Remote Responsibilities: Virtual Counseling Assessment Collaboration Intervention Advocacy Crisis Intervention Requirements: Master's degree in Social Work State licensure and School Social Worker certificati
- Worton, MDSoliant Education has partnered with a school district in the Worton, Maryland to hire a School Psychologist to provide onsite services to K - 12th students. Full-time availability highly preferred, but part-time applicants may be considered. Requirements: Master's Degree or higher in Educational Psychology or related field Full-time availability availability to work (indirect services can be done at applicants own time, allowing for
- Baltimore, MDVirtual School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Opportunity VocoVision is seeking to hire virtual school psychologists for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year OR next school year. The district director is scheduling interviews soon, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You do not need to live in the state to apply, you need a license for the state you live in and the state you work in. Requirements for this role
- Home, MDTeleTherapist for School Psychologist in Maryland Employment Type: Part Time If you are seeking an opportunity that would advance your career in TelePractice, Vocovision is the place for you! Vocovision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical videoconferencing systems). All of which come together to elimina
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.