Teletherapy School Psychologist Needed- Washington
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Part time School Psychologist to start as soon as possible. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Part-time hours
- 20 hours per week
- K- 12th grade
- Typical psych duties including not limited to:
- Initial evaluations
- Overview of current IEP plans/ adjustments
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Prior school's experience preferred but not required
- An active School Psychology license in WA required and ESA
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Plainfield , IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Dunneville, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sussex, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.