Teletherapy School Psychologist Position CA
Soliant has partnered with a school district to fill a vacant position for a Virtual School Psychologist in California, USA.
Description of Position:
- Administer relevant assessments as needed to provide additional data and understanding regarding a student’s
response to intervention.
- Consult with school system staff, families, community members, private agencies, and others individually or through team meetings regarding cognitive, academic, social and behavioral performance/needs of individuals and groups of students.
- Take initiative to promote a respectful environment for diverse populations, use knowledge of school environments, child development, curriculum, and instruction to improve student achievement.
- Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, following due process timelines.
- 1099 Contract Position
- Full time( 37.5 hours)
- Full school year| August- June 2023
- Caseload: K-12
- Teletherapy psychologist experience preferred
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Master's Degree in Psychology
- School Psychologist certification/endorsement
- 2 years of prior School Psychologist experience
- Ability to obtain liability insurance
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Zion, IL
- Kenosha, WI
- Florence, SC
- Grand Rapids, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Erie, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.