Teletherapy School Psychologist Wanted in Washington | 22/23 School Year
Virtual Psychologist Job in a Washington School
100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Washington - Full Time Position for next school year
- Job requires Washington Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US as long as they are licensed there as well
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Psychologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position - preferred but may be able to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations, testing and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Washington licensed School Psychologist and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Smyra, DE
- Portland, OR
- Napa, CA
- Wilmington, DE
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Farmington, NM
- Naperville, IL
- Dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.