Teletherapy School Psychologist
Bilingual Virtual School Psychologist Job - Full-time - WA
We connect schools with the highly qualified Teletherapists and teachers they need to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our jobs allows our Teletherapists to collaborate with other teachers and members of the school’s team team, and work on a full-year, or short-term basis. As the country’s most reliable source of Telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms. If you’re interested in a Washington based work from home School Psychologist job, see details below:
- This is a full-time, fully remote position with 50 students on the caseload.
- The population ranges from Kindergarten up to sixth grade and has a Dual Language focus
- We are seeking an actively licensed WA school psychologist to start the upcoming school year.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Conduct psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Attend verbal feedback meetings to review results/findings
- Maintain caseload in compliance with company guidelines
- Not all responsibilities listed
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Washington State license
- Master's degree
- Bilingual preferred
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students under our belt, so we have the tools and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this virtual school psychology position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Salt Lake , UT
- Home, VA
- Home, AR
- Home, IL
- Santa Monica, CA
- Sitka , AK
- Gilbert, AZ
- Juneau , AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.