Tennessee School Psychologist Virtual Opportunity
Work From Home School Psychologist in Tennessee
Want to never have to fight rush hour traffic again? Work from home as a School Psychologist.
A school district in Tennessee is looking to hire a tele-school psychologist to take on caseload for the 2022-2023 school year. Candidate should possess skills of utilizing the software, being organized as well as having a passion for helping children.
· Master’s degree in School or Education Psychology
· 2 years of classroom-based experience
· Active Tennessee License and Teaching Certificate
· Out of state applicants are required to hold a license in state where they will be providing services and where they reside
· Applicants must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
· Great with Technology
· Work from Home
· Guaranteed Weekly Pay
· Save on Gas Expenses
Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected], or click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly, if you’re interested. Feel free to reach out to Kayla at (678)-748-5946.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Omaha, NE
- Amherst, MA
- Boston, MA
- Portland, OR
- Clemson, SC
- Skokie, IL
- Monroe , WA
- Seattle, WA
- Charleston, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.