The Woodlands, TX: LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
One of Soliant's clients, located in the northern suburbs of Houston, TX, is seeking a contract LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychologist) for the next school year.
This is a large, suburban education community that works with students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds and ethnicities.
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Running ARD meetings when needed.
To provide psychology services in Texas schools, applicants would need to have the LSSP credential from the Texas Education Agency.
Whether you are local to the area, or moving to the Houston metro area, Soliant has a kind of contract to suit your needs.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Loveland, CO
- Rockford, IL
- Austin, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Mesa, CA
- Sonoma, CA
- Groton, CT
- Lancaster, TX
- Oldsmar, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.