Tomball, TX: Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP)
Calling on LSSPs (Licensed Specialists in School Psychology) looking to work in the north Houston suburbs! Soliant is working to fill several contract openings for the upcoming school year.
This is a high-achieving, well-organized district with a detailed plan in place to minimize the risk of Coronavirus transmission.
As an LSSP, applicants will have the following duties:
- Evaluate students who are referred for Special Education services
- Participate in or lead ARD meetings
- Maintain up-to-date documentation based on evaluations and re-evaluations
- Support school counselors and administrators in crisis risk assessment
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Maintain high levels of professionalism in high-stress circumstances
- Be a team player: encourage collaboration and communication between stakeholders
- Educate: your responsibility is to students in need of educational, social and emotional support, but also to school staff who have to work with children with diverse needs
Requirements: Applicants must be licensed as an LSSP by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at email@example.com or (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.