Transition Specialist

Round Lake Beach, IL
Soliant Health Schools - Behavior Specialist Contract 05/13 Apply

Soliant has an opening for a Transition Specialist in the Vocational and Transition department. The Transition Specialist will be responsible for guiding the experience of referred students toward an appropriate adult vocational rehabilitation goal.


Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) preferred.
Master's degree in Rehabilitation Counselor Education (RCE), Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling (CLRC), or Rehabilitation Counseling is preferred; or a Bachelors' or Master's in a similar field.

To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Phillip Freeman at 678-459-1158 or email resume and references to [email protected]

  • 1. Personal Information

  • 2. Professional Details

  • Attach resume from...
  • 3. Agreement

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Recent School Psychologist Jobs

What are you looking for in your next job?

Posting your resume on is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.