Travel School Psychologist or Intern Job- East of Nashville, TN
A School Psychologist is needed to work full time hours 1 hour East of Nashville, TN area, for an immediate hire for the school year! School Psychologists applying must have a state of Tennessee license active or in process to apply. Interns will be accepted if they have taken and passed the PRAXIS. The School Psychologist will work full time hours (40 hours a week) at 3 school sites and will be needed to work with all ages. This East of Nashville, TN area School Psychologist job pays weekly, offers medical insurance and travel support for School Psychologists interested in this travel school psych job opening.
Apply below with a resume for immediate consideration or contact Rebecca McFall directly with a resume to email@example.com to apply.
Employment Type: Annual Contract, W-2 Employee
- full time, 37.5- 40 hours a week (full time)
- 3 school sites
- flexible schedule
- testing, evals., report writing
- start immediately- 1-2 weeks from a job offer (phone/Zoom interviews being scheduled now)
- weekly pay every Friday
- travel support or relocation support available
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology or School Psychologist intern (taken and passed PRAXIS)
- state of Tennessee license active as a School Psychologist
- able to work 5 days a week
- experience with k-8 or k-12 populations
For more information:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Austin, TX
- San Anotnio, TX
- Carlsbad, CA
- Cicero, IL
- el cajon, CA
- Wheaton, IL
- Carlsbad, CA
- Fox Hill, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.