Urgent need for School Psychologist ASAP HIRE | near Carlisle PA | 22/23 School Year
We are looking for a School Psychologist for school districts near Carlisle, PA. This position will be for the 23/24 SY. Need solid candidates that will be ready to start in 2 weeks after receiving their offer.
Location: near Carlisle, PA
- Master's or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- If you have a Doctoral Level Degree (clinical) and a School Psychology State License, that would be applicable
- Must be licensed through the board
- Must have PEL
- NASP: National Association of School Psychologists
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and someone a state issued Education Certificate.
- PA License
Details of the position:
- Start Date: 3/20/23
- End Date: 6/1/23
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. Once I have received your email, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are looking to interview ASAP, please do not hesitate on this opportunity. You can contact me directly:
Sean Bennett, my phone number is 678-538-6712
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psychologist Position Start ASAP!Rancho Cucamonga, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Freedom, WIFreedom, WI
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Redlands, CARedlands, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Sterling Heights, MISterling Heights , MI
School Psychologist- Now Hiring- Thousand Oaks, CAThousand Oaks , CA
School Psychologist Position in Covington, INCovington, IN
Full Time School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Bridgeport, CTBridgeport, CT
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Denver, CODenver, CO
Onsite School Psychologist need in Ridgefield, CTRidgefield, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.