Urgent need for School Psychologist ASAP HIRE | near Sumter SC | 23/24 School Year
We are looking for a School Psychologist for school districts near Sumter, SC. This position will be for the 23/24 SY. Need solid candidates that will be ready to start in 2 weeks after receiving their offer.
Location: near Sumter, SC
- Master's or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- If you have a Doctoral Level Degree (clinical) and a School Psychology State License, that would be applicable
- Must be licensed through the board
- Must have PEL
- NASP: National Association of School Psychologists
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and someone a state issued Education Certificate.
- CA License
Details of the position:
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 6/1/23
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours a week)
- Caseload: K-12, Moderate to Severe
- Supporting school teams to determine academic interventions for students, completing psychological testing and reports, attending eligibility and IEP meetings
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. Once I have received your email, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are looking to interview ASAP, please do not hesitate on this opportunity. You can contact me directly:
Sean Bennett, my phone number is 678-538-6712
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Algonquin, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Bloomington, IN
- Liberty, NY
- Eunice, LA
- Battle Ground, WA
- Dozier, CA
- arlington , TX
- Detroit, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.