Urgent- Remote Minnesota School Psychologist Job
Sunbelt urgently needs a full time, remote School Psychologist for this Minnesota school! This position will be 37.5 hours per week, and starts ASAP. We need someone who is tech savvy, flexible, and great at communicating and collaborating. There will be a lot of assessments to complete on the caseload, but also meetings, IEPs, report writing, etc.
- Attend meetings and complete assessments
- Participate in MTSS problem solving
- Facilitate eligibility
- Consult and work closely with other school psychologist on the team
- As a teletherapist/ working from home (WFH), candidates must be excellent communicators
- A valid school psychologist license in Minnesota
- MDE license
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a School Psychologist
- Must be comfortable with 1099 contracting
If you are interested in this full-time virtual job opening, please call or email:
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Franklin, TN
- Georgetown , NH
- Dover, NC
- West Lafayette , IN
- Centreville, MD
- Farmington, MI
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Cartersville , GA
- Salinas , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.