Urgently Hiring | Registered Behavior Technician | Aurora, IN
Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity Near Aurora, IN
Sunbelt is actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Aurora, IN area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues.
- Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting
- Support the success of a student with special needs
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Full Time Hours Monday-Friday
- School Year Calendar
- Weekly Compensation
- Benefits Included (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Option Included
Kaitlin Weatherly | 813-749-5296
National Hiring Manager
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply and send an updated resume to [email protected] and feel free to give me a call or text at any time with any questions about the job! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kendallville, INSoliant is working on behalf of a school district near Kendallville, Indiana that is hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Additional details will be discussed on the interview. Job Responsibilities Full-Time (with flexible hours) Supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Collaborating with teachers Completing observations Implementing and developing behavior plans Job Requirements Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Indianapolis, INA school district located near Indianapolis, Indiana is looking to hire a Registered Behavior Technician! Caseload specifics will be established on the interview. No prior school-based experience is required. Job Responsibilities Full-Time, Full-Year Implement behavior goals/behavior interventions Develop client skill acquisition Must have active RBT certification through BACB Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates are prioritized So
- East Chicago, INJob Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and develop behavior intervention plans. Provide training and support to school staff, caregivers, and other professionals. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the best outcomes for students. Requirements: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification. Experience working in school settings preferred. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Benefits: Competiti
- East Chicago, INA school in Eastern Chicago is eager to find the right BCBA for the 2023-2024 School Year. This is a school based position watching over RBTs and writing IEP reports as well as evaluations. Candidates with only clinical experience will be considered. Apply to this job today and get amazing, district-wide support! This position will be covering the rest of the school year, with an opportunity to resign next school year. Job Description: Ful
- East Chicago, INBCBA Location: East Chicago, IN BCBA Full-Time Working with RBTs onsite Onsite only ASAP Start - Will renew next SY Please contact Taukarri Hilton at 678-820-4184 | Taukarri.hilton@[email protected]
- Milan, INProCare is hiring an RBT to work with a school district in Milan, IN . If you are looking for a new rewarding school-based job opening, apply today! Details and requirements about the position are listed below. Requirements: RBT Certification is required. School experience is preferred but not required. Details: Full time, 37.5 hours a week 1:1 with a middle school student Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Contact:
- East Chicago, INProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the 2023-2024 school year. We are currently recruiting top talent school professionals for a school district in the East Chicago, Indiana area. Our mission is to encourage each child to achieve confidently and proudly their full potential. Help us continue to make a difference and apply today. Overview Full time Supporting an RBT onsite Will likely
- Fort Wayne, INSoliant has partnered with a school district near Fort Wayne, IN to find a qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the duration of the 23/24 school year. Location: Fort Wayne, IN Start: ASAP Description of Position: Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (if applicable) and DSP trainers.
- East Chicago, INBoard Certified Behavior Analyst ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a highly skilled Board Certificate Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in East Chicago, IN that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below: Pay & Benefits Weekly dire
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.