Urgently Hiring! Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Shawnee, KS
Job: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) | Location: Shawnee, KS
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a nearby school district who needs a registered behavior technician (RBT) for the school year. The registered behavior technician job is located near Shawnee, KS. The registered behavior technician will be working full-time.
- 23-24 school year
- Openings for K – 12
- Autism & behavior caseloads
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- RBT Certification
- 1 year experience in schools
- Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information on the registered behavior technician job Shawnee, KS, or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please call 813-219-1085, or email me at: [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Emporia, KSRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Full Time Location: Emporia, KS Company: Blazerjobs (In partnership with the School District) Blazerjobs, in collaboration with the school district in Emporia, KS, is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team. This is a full-time position with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, advisory support, and professional development opportunities. The s
- Perry Park, KSSunbelt is looking to hire a registered behavior technician (RBT) to work in a great Kansas based school district. If you have your RBT license and are looking for a school-based RBT position for the current year, please apply! Job Details K-12 Varying Disabilities Full Time Job Qualifications Obtain the necessary education and training, which includes completing a 40-hour training program. Find a BCBA or BCaBA willing to superv
- Lawrence, KSSunbelt is looking to hire a registered behavior technician (RBT) to work in a great Kansas based school district. If you have your RBT license and are looking for a school-based RBT position for the current year, please apply! Job Details K-12 Varying Disabilities Full Time Job Qualifications Obtain the necessary education and training, which includes completing a 40-hour training program. Find a BCBA or BCaBA willing to superv
- Topeka, KSSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Topeka, KS. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested. Opening: Board-Certified Behavior Analyst Location: near Topeka, KS Job Details: On-site position near Topeka, KS Full time (37.5 hours per week) Caseload of K-12th grade students Requirements: Active BCBA certif
- Plymouth, KSAbout Us: Join our dedicated team committed to fostering academic and emotional growth in a diverse and inclusive learning environment. Responsibilities: Implement behavior intervention plans for Grades 5-8. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff. Provide direct support, assess progress, and contribute to IEP development. Requirements: RBT certification and school-based experience. Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Emporia, KSA fantastic school district located in Emporia, KS is seeking a full-time Registered Behavior Technician to join the team. As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will provide behavioral support and intervention services to students with autism and other developmental disabilities. You will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and collaborate with other service providers to promote positive behavior and academi
- Emporia, KSAre you a Registered Behavior Technician who is looking for a school position for the 23/24 School Year? Procare Therapy is working with a district in the Emporia, Kansas area who is in need. Job Details: Full Time or Part Time 12/11/2023-5/17/2024 Middle School Caseload Weekly Pay School RBT Qualifications: RBT Certification Procare Benefits: Weekly paychecks Health, dental and vision insurance 401k matching plans
- Emporia, KSRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Emporia, Kansas Duration: ASAP - May 17, 2024 Caseload: Middle School Certification Required: RBT Certification Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Duties: As an RBT, you will be working with a middle school caseload, providing behavior intervention and support to students. Your role will be crucial in fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment. Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate: Bas
- Emporia, KSWe are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician for the 2023/2024 school year. This is a contract position near the Emporia, KS area. Please see more details below! Job Description: Caseload | Middle School Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 17, 2024 Hours| Full Time or Part Time Onsite Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology RBT Certification Benefits: Competitive weekly pay Direct Deposit Access to our unique
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.